As you probably already know, I'm about to start hosting live online classes through a brand new web site called ChefHangout.com. This is a huge opportunity for me to share my love of cooking with the whole wide world, and I couldn't be more excited. Since the site is just getting started, we sometimes have a little too much extra room in our cooking classes. This makes it a great opportunity for you!
For the month of February, I'll be giving away seats in all of my classes to try and fill them up. After that, I'll be giving away classes periodically, espacially when I want to try out something new. If you have a web cam, a Google+ account, and a curiosity about food, then I'd like to invite you to join my Beta Club.
Beta Club Members will receive:
- Special access to free classes: I'll send out special newsletters to my Beta Club members whenever free classes are available.
- Reward system for paid classes: If you decide to take paid classes with me later, you'll receive a free class for every three classes you take. This discount will also apply to classes you purchase for your friends or family. Buy passes for three friends, and get yours free!
- Feedback: Your feedback will help determine future classes. Want to cook something special? Put in a request, and I'll see if it's something I can offer for a class.
- Discounted Private Classes: Beta Club Members will recieve a 25% discount on private cooking classes. Right now, private classes are by request only, but they are great for intense recipes, techniques, or fundamental cooking skills. Retail pricing for private classes will start at $50 per hour, so Beta Club member classes would start at just $37.50 per hour.
In return for all of this, I only ask that you:
- Enjoy yourself: During class please feel free to ask me questions, share your cooking stories, or just make small talk. Getting to know eachother is what makes this experience special.
- Share your experience with others: Tell your friends, family, and social networks what it was like to cook in an online class
- Give me feedback: Let me know what you loved about the experience, and what you felt it was lacking. Tell me about recipes you are hoping to learn, or techniques you are interested in learning more about.
- Invite your friends: Ask friends and family to join Beta Club with you, and then join the same cooking class. I can't explain how much fun it is to cook along with people you know during class.
- Show me your finished dishes: I would LOVE it if you shared photos of your finished recipes with me. I plan on starting a gallery on my blog showcasing my students' work!
Want to sign up?
Just fill out the form below. Make sure to confirm your subscription by clicking the link in the confirmation email you'll receive right after signing up. If you don't do that, you won't receive the newsletter.